Thursday, November 25, 2010

The New House

The Front View






Basement - undecorated






^ First Floor ^


^ Second Floor ^
















^ Sitting room ^
^ Entrance Way ^












^ Dining Room ^
^ Bar ^





What I call the Mother suite. The only bedroom downstairs.












^ 1/2 of The upstairs den ^
^ the other half ^















^ Charlie's Room ^
^ Cedric's Room ^















^ Hayden and Isabel's room ^

^ James's Room ^




All told the house cost about §54,000 I think. When Jenni sold her car, it was worth more than I thought and that brought them to §64,000 so they kept all of their previous furniture, and bought the grand piano!

2 comments:

  1. I like that you have these pics of the layout, using an overhead point of view and then some pics from a regular POV that show what's on the walls. LOL..."Mother Suite", that's kind of funny :) My niece told me that in Sims 3 you can put things at an angle, so it's nice to see it demonstrated here. Wish you could do that in Sims 2, put things at an angle, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I LOVE that you can put things at an angle! It is one of my favorite options in 3!
    Hehe I thought the Mother Suite was funny too, it was intended to be part of the story that being her age it would be hard to get up and down the stairs lol

    ReplyDelete