Monday, August 20, 2012

OI!!

I've been having some serious issues with my Fuller family. Until I get those fixed, I am unable to play them. I WILL get them fixed though! (Positive thinking)

The story will resume exactly where we left off, though there might be some other changes. Such as; a new house, some other characters may be missing, things along those lines.

I just wanted to tell you, the Fuller family hasn't been forgotten - by any means, but they are ... unable to share their story at the present time.

I hope you stick around. If by any chance I am unable to continue with the story (highly unlikely) I will start a new!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, I can relate to all your problems, believe me. Here's hoping you will get it all worked out :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. {Positive vibes} goes out to you my dear!!! I just overcame some severe game issues myself ugh! I hope you get them sorted out soon :)


    http://themasonfamilylegacy.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the vibes Carmen! Nothing worked though. So I have ended this Legacy... That breaks my heart, but I have to...

    ReplyDelete