Monday, August 27, 2012

A new legacy comes along

This is Rosetta Nawn. She's a young lady just into her 20's, starting her own life in a town called Hidden Springs. All through middle and high school, Rosetta was the 'nerdy' type. Never very popular, but always dreamed of having lots of friends. She always tried to be outgoing, but didn't really get the hang of it until she was just about to graduate college. Mostly school was her main focus, science being her strong suit. Rosetta attended about two years of college before earning her Associates degree in Science, planning on a  Bachelor's in Biology.

Before she moved, she hired contractors to build her a small house. She only had a little money because she spent most of it on school supplies and books, but she had enough for a one bedroom. She was very excited to be moving out of her college dorm.
A little more about Rosetta:
A 'smarty pants' on the outside, and a firecracker on the inside. She does wish one day for a family, but is in no rush to settle down. Finally breaking out of her shell and putting away the books temporarily, she looks forward to making many friends in her new home. While she had been in school, Rosetta - with her nose buried in a book - never noticed how much the guys around her stared. How much attention they payed to her. She always thought she was invisible. Girls in her classes were always jealous of the looks she received, and never offered friendship because of it. Now that her eyes are more open to the world around her, maybe she'll find that she's not as invisible as she thought.

Traits:

Frugal
Great Kisser
Handy
Loves the Outdoors
Natural Cook


Favorites:

Food is Stu Surprise
Color is Purple
Music is Classical

Rosetta's Life time wish is to become a Culinary Librarian, learning every recipe she can learn.


A little bit from the author:

I will be trying to release a new chapter every Friday, at 7am, but we all know how that goes. Sometimes life just is too busy to sit and do what you want to.

The writing style, at first, might be a little different than you are used to in my stories. It will be half narrative, and half first person. Rosetta's POV (point of view) will be written in Italic style and also bold, so it's easier to read. The narrative will be written in this normal format.

Everyone (maybe) knows the rules of my legacies:

1) The only cheat used is 'hideheadlineeffects on' so it doesn't show thought bubbles or plumbobs. I think that's better for photo's personally. (Sometimes I forget to turn it on though, so if you see a photo with a thought bubble - please forgive me.)

2) I do not pose anything. What happens happens. I may try and make things happen on occasion, or omit part of what really happens, but neither of those things occur very often. I do not have any MoD's, Hacks, poses or player content of any kind, and each picture is genuine in game posing or actions. (I know, I'm a rare breed of Simmer.)

3) Each heir must be related by blood to the founder (Rosetta). There will be no adopted children becoming sole heir. Regarding the last name - I am not sure what will happen there, if she will take on her husbands name or not.

4) There will be sexual content. That's why there's a warning. Skip that paragraph if you do not want to read it.


That is about it for now.

All of that being said (if not read) - I think some of you will be surprised and delighted about what's to happen in this generation. I know I love her to pieces already, and have only played her for one full day (real life day). I also love what's happening in her story, and can not wait to share it with you! I fully adore comments and even suggestions - so do not hold back!! Thanks for reading, and I really hope you enjoy this legacy as much as I do.

First chapter will be released next Friday. (The 31st)

Any questions or comments?

To be started Friday the 31st...

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited. I love her already. Can't wait for Friday <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to Friday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore her already :) if there's a way to manage it (I have no idea) you should see if she can meet/date David for a bit. It would be so cute, and a nifty way of linking the Fuller family back into your new legacy. Just a thought, I have no idea if that's doable. Though, I do wonder what you mean by "firecracker". It seems interesting :) though I'll be on holiday on the 31st so I wont be able to read it until afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, love her already. :) Definitely looking forward to reading. <3

    ReplyDelete