Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Heir Poll awaits!

FULLER HEIR POLL CANDIDATES





*James*
~~~~~~~~~

Taurus



Traits:

Brave, Neat, Evil, Ambitious, Family Oriented
(Family Oriented will be chosen when he ages)

Likes:

Indie Music, Key Lime Pie, and the color Lavender

James is really the helpful one of the triplets. He always helps Jenni with the chores and cleans up after himself. He also works very hard at what he does, and you can tell. He is completely devoted to his family, and loves children. James is very gentle. He has shown an interest in Sculpting, as a hobby. His lifetime wish is to be an International Super Spy.



*Charlie*
~~~~~~~~~


Libra


Traits:

Brave, Neat, Clumsy, Bookworm, Family Oriented
(Family Oriented will be chosen when he ages)

Likes:

Latin Music, French Toast, and the color Yellow


Charlie is the sweetest of the triplets. He devotes his time to talking to his family, and playing with them as much as he can. He seems kind of flighty. If he ever has free time, you will find him with his nose in a book somewhere quiet. Charlie has not really shown particular interest in anything for a hobby, just reading. He aspires to be a Star News Anchor.


*Cedric*
~~~~~~~~~

Taurus


Traits:

Brave, Genius, Kleptomaniac, Easily Impressed, Party Animal
(Party Animal will be applied when he ages)
Likes:

Kids Music, Pancakes, and the color Purple


Cedric is the most rebellious of the three boys. He loves to goof around, as much as possible. He plays games every free moment, and fights with his brothers. Sometimes when he is out, he will steal something from somewhere. He does always want to return it (eventually) but he can not help the urge to steal. Cedric never seems to want to be home if he can help it. The only hobby of his is to play and party. His goal in life is to be a Chess Legend.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Okay my friends! The possible heirs to the legacy have been summed up for you. Help me choose who shall continue the bloodline. It is really up to you, the most popular sim will be him! (yeah I know I made a rhyme)



P.S. If you wish to know my favorite, it is REALLY a toss up between James and Cedric, I just can not choose! I love them both dearly. But yes I have to say that Cedric is such a slacker, and my least fave triplet.

6 comments:

  1. I post to my Facebook Profile to ask Sims Maniacs to vote (hopefully they will stay to read the entire story) http://www.facebook.com/lori.steele?ref=profile

    This is fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool :D It would be nice to get a few more followers. I have an FB profile as well I used to play all the games on there, I do not anymore, just use it to let friends know when I update. Also for social updates ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted! I really like 2 of the 3 but I would really like to see how the one plays out as a prosperity sim!
    Good Luck!
    You 2 I think are the only ones that reads mine, or I'd say I would help out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far it appears that Charlie is winning.

    You might have more readers than you think, just most people do not actually click follow, nor comment. Keep posting anyway! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am crossing fingers for Cedric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same with FB, used to play many apps like Yoville, Farmville, Farmtown, Haikoo Zoo. After I got Sims 2, that takes all my time (and is way more fun lol). A lot of my family are on FB, so I do updates on my blog, too. (I don't think anyone in the family reads them, but oh, well).

    ReplyDelete