Thursday, December 2, 2010

GEN II: Chapter 16

Each morning after breakfast the boys enjoy some game time before school. It helps them relax and have enough fun to last them until they were home again. School was really boring, it helped to play before going. At eight o'clock sharp the school bus arrived and the triplets were on it. They wouldn't be in middle school much longer, actually their birthday was only two days away. Hayden and Jenni were going to plan a party for the kids but the boys actually said they did not want one. It would just be the household and some cake.



Every day Jenni takes care of the house chores that need to be done. That is one thing that is never lacking in a house with three pre-teen kids and three adults. There was always laundry to do, and a bathroom that needed scrubbing somewhere. Jenni had gotten used to her daily schedule. She would get up before the sun and tend her garden, then as the boys were getting out of bed and showered she would make their breakfast. Most times she would eat with them but others she would wait for Hayden and Isabel. They always slept late because they both worked nights.











If Hayden didn't come in for breakfast, Jenni could always find him inventing some kind of gadget in the basement. He was working on something big right now, and it was almost done. He chose to skip breakfast this morning, and keep working.








.



Pretty often, after school, one of the boys would bring home a friend. Most of the time it was James. He always wanted someone else at home to play with. All the children went outside to play until Jenni would call them inside for dinner. Tonight, there were two family members missing. Jenni found both of them in the basement. Hayden was still working on his project, apparently he had a breakthrough and still wouldn't stop. Isabel was also down there, she had decided to take on learning how to make nectar.



"Hey, you two, it is dinner time!" Jenni scolded.

"Huh? ... Oh sorry mom, um, I can't right now, I'll be up as soon as I can." Hayden said, and put his head back down to his work. Jenni sighed and turned to Isabel. She was knee deep in grape goo.

Jenni chuckled at her daughter in law. Isabel happened to slip and fall just as Jenni turned her way. She stood up looking slightly embarrassed. "Isabel, will you be coming up soon?" Jenni asked.

"Yes Jenni, I will. Let me finish mashing these and turn it on, then I'll be up. It should only be a few minutes." Isabel answered. "I'll have to hose myself off before I come too, it is a good thing I wore my bathing suit!"

Jenni laughed and agreed to keep the food warm for her. Then went back upstairs.

Isabel was true to her word and joined the rest of the family for dinner. Hayden did what he said too, and remained in the basement. After eating everyone went to bed.






















Saturday morning the boys were up first. They ate some leftover pancakes and did homework from the day before. Afterward they each went outdoors to enjoy the day. James loved looking through the telescope, even though it was daytime. Cedric and Charlie both enjoyed playing on the small playground they had in their own back yard. They had the old Jungle Gym, and Jenni had recently purchased a swing and slide for them as well.



Inside, Isabel and Jenni chatted over some adult beverages. They talked of Hayden mostly.

"What is he doing down there that keeps his attention so?" Jenni inquired.

"Honestly I have no idea, he won't tell me. The only thing I know, is that it's big, and something he is going to use to find stuff." Isabel said. "He is working day and night on it, so it better be good. He comes to bed later than he should and is up again before anyone else, back down there at his workbench pounding away. I tell you, it is a good thing we put that in the basement, otherwise he would wake everyone."

"Well I can't wait until he is finished. Not just to see what it is, but also to have his company again." Jenni said. "He better be done tomorrow, or at least come up. It is the triplets birthday!"










** The Fullers purchased a new table to fit the dining-room better**


5 comments:

  1. Ohhh can't wait to see what Hayden's got going on . . . have you figured out how to package that house yet :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sort of, I know how to save it to my comp... but not upload it to a site for other people to download hehe. Hey, if you are interested I have another Sim blog, a short story one. Currently about a Castaway http://simmingpage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nectar making stuff. I, too, am anxious to see what Hayden's come up with :)

    Checking out the Castaways next....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only way I know to "copy" a house has to be done before anyone moves in. I move it to the bin, then when I put it back on the lot I have the choice to rename it, and a version stays in the bin. Forever, I guess. But one of my favorite houses has been a long time being modified and people live there. If I move it to a bin, they get moved too. If I have them move out, all the decorating goes in the trash, furniture everything. Only the walls and floors stay as they were. So nothing I can do about that house. And the house is only available to me through the bin. There's probably a way to do it but 1. Not sure my houses are beautiful to any but me lol and 2. I don't "get" how packaging works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me neither . . . that's why I thought you brainiacs would know!

    ~~~~~ checking out the other blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete