Friday, July 5, 2013

Interruption: Changes?

I'm gonna be honest with you :)

As much as I want to tell this story, I just do not have time to write anymore. Life is getting too busy.


I would pose a question to you::

How do you want me to keep telling their legacy?

Keep writing, even though it'll possibly be months in between posts.
Post pictures often, and just share the fun with screenshots.
Don't even bother continuing.
Post pictures often, with captions to keep following the legacy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there you have it. There is a POLL to your left... please cast your vote there, or you can even vote in the comments if you wish. Either is perfect, but I really do want to know. I love this family more than ever, and wish to keep going - but so many more things are demanding my time I just don't have enough of it to write full blown posts. Pictures though, I can do. Easily.

Thanks for your patience in trying to put up with my randomness! :) If you decide to stop following - no worries, I get it. I'll miss ya, and I enjoyed your comments while you did follow and read! Thanks for that time.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, I couldn't find an edit button to fix my typo. lol. Keep writing!!! I'll wait for it. :) just post to thesims site when you add more here????

      Delete
    2. I can do that.. I hope LOL I don't normally frequent Sims3.com, but I've been trying to more often. :D Maybe you'll help me to do that! <3

      Delete
    3. I wasn't much into the site either until I scrolled across that build and share forum. :) I really like that one, so many creative people there.

      Delete